lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

Inside my eyes a stone

While inside my soul hundreds of memories

About past lives and strange places

I lost myself into the time and into the universe,

Taking a pieces of history in my hands

Breathing ancestors who came form the deepest place of the Earth

And remembering all the feelings that keep the world alive

I thought that I knew everything but I was wrong,

I thought that the stones were only that

But only then I understand they were all:

The beginning and the end

Of all the things I knew.

*Este poema lo escribí para un trabajo en mi Universidad, recuerdo que después fue publicado, tengo profesores que me felicitaron por él.*

No hay comentarios:

 Distancia Las palabras nos han distanciado, nuestros pensamientos nos han cambiado, nuestro entorno se ha modificado y ahora cada uno camin...